- Guidelines for Consumer Protection in the Context of Electronic Commerce, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), 1999
- Best Practice Examples Under the OECD Guidelines on Consumer Protection in the Context of e-commerce, OECD, May 2002
- 2001 Annual Reports on Consumer Policy in OECD Countries, OECD, Sept. 2002
- Report on Consumer Protections for Payment Cardholders, OECD, June 2002
- Legal Provisions Related to Business-to-Consumer Alternative Dispute Resolution in Relation to Privacy and Consumer Protection, OECD, July 2000
- Building Trust in the Online Environment: Report of Conference on Business-to-Consumer Dispute Resolution, OECD, April 2000
- Guidelines for Consumer Protection (as expanded in 1999), United Nations, 1999
- Consumer Policy Strategy 2002-2006, European Commission, June 2002
- Should I buy? Shopping Online 2001: An International Comparative Study of Electronic Commerce, Consumers International, Sept. 2001
- Disputes in Cyberspace 2001. Update of Online Dispute Resolution for Consumers in Cross-Border Disputes, Consumers International, Nov. 2001
- Consumer Law Sourcebook 2000: Electronic Commerce and the Global Economy, EPIC Publications 2000
Sites and Newsletters
- BNA Internet Law
News. Free daily e-mail summary of
developments in Internet law around the world.
a joint project of consumer protection agencies from 17 nations.
Health and Consumer Protection Directorate. Information
from the EU Directorate charged with food safety, public
health and consumer protection issues. Free archives and
subscription to newsletter.
Information on EU developments in key policy areas such as
trade, environment, enlargement, sustainable development,
transparency, media and e-commerce. Free archives and email
Consumer Policy Committee Latest developments from
the OECD on cross-border consumer transaction issues.
on Out-of-Court Dispute Settlements in Transborder E-commerce,
Joint Research Centre, European Community
Observatory on the Information Society. Information
on the legal, social, and ethical issues of information
technologies. Free archives and subscription to newsletter.