Skype Dial-In Instructions
Dial In with Skype
You can join EPIC calls in a simple and inexpensive way thanks to Internet telephony—Skype.
In order to use Skype, all you need to do is install the program and get a headset. Skype is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Pocket PC.
How to get Skype:
- Go to www.skype.com.
- Download Skype from the site.
- "Skype Set-up" will guide you step by step to install the program.
- You will be asked to choose your login (Skypename). You can also create your personal profile (optional).
- You can call ordinary phones from Skype with SkypeOut:
- Click on 'Start' in Skype(Beta) window
- Click on 'Your account' to log in
- Click on 'Buy SkypeOut credit'
- You will need to buy credits for 10 Euro to get you started (+ 15% tax).
- It's where you're calling to that counts, not where you're calling from (e.g. the US calling rate is 2.1 cents per minute, plus a 3.9 cent connection fee).
Once you've got Skype set up, use it to call the conference telephone number (e-mail Allison Knight to get it). Make sure to enter the access code, or give the access code to the operator if you experience any problems.
May 16, 2007
Page URL: http://www.thepublicvoice.org/events/pvwsismeetings/oecd.html